Calling all kids! Bristol Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services is hosting a Kids' Night Out on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month. Parents and guardians can drop their children off from 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM for dinner, games, arts and crafts, and more! Pizza will be provided for all participants.
We are excited to announce the following theme nights for our Kids' Nights Out:
- October 6, 2023 - Craft Night
- October 20, 2023 - Pumpkin Decorating
- November 3, 2023 - Make Your Own Trail Mix
- November 17, 2023 - BINGO and Games Night
- December 1, 2023 - Pajamas and Movie Night
- December 15, 2023 - Cookie Decorating
About the Staff:
All staff working our Kids' Nights Out are CPR/First Aid certified and have many years of experience working with children. Staff are Paraprofessionals, Behavior Interventionists, education majors, and caring individuals that love working with children!
- Participants will interact with peers.
- Participants will build friendships.
- Participants will participate in passive and active recreation.