Bristol Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services
Skip to nav
1. If insufficient enrollment causes a class to be cancelled, notification will be given and full tuition refunded, or a credit will be given for future use. The Bristol Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel, postpone, combine classes or change instructors.
2. Medical conditions verified by a physician’s letter will be honored and full tuition refunded or a credit will be given for future use.
3. Persons canceling out of a program prior to the start date will receive a credit in the full amount of the program cost. This credit may be used toward any future Parks and Recreation Department program. This excludes the following high priority programs Summer Fun Camp, Swim Lessons or the Winter Splash Team.
4. Persons cancelling out of the Summer Fun Program prior to the start of the session will receive a credit less the cost of the field trips. Example: Summer Fun is $100.00 per week. $50.00 is used to cover the cost of the bowling field trip, weekly special trip and transportation. A credit in the amount of $50.00 will be issued. No credit will be issued after the start date of the program.
5. Persons choosing to cancel out of the Winter Swim Team up to two weeks after the season starts will receive a 50% refund, not including the pool membership.
6. Refunds will not be given for any cancellations from Bus Trips (unless cancelled by the venue).
7. No refunds or credits will be issued after a program begins
8. A fee of $15.00 will be charged for any returned checks.