Bristol Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services
Skip to nav
Holiday Gift Giving Program
The Holiday Gift Giving Program provides gift assistance to eligible Bristol youth and families during the holiday season.
Sponsor A Child or Family
Make the holidays a little more merry and bright by sponsoring one or more local youth and/or families! Sponsors are provided a profile on participants that includes special interest, sizing, and demographic information for shopping guidance. New and wrapped gifts should be provided for distribution by Monday, December 11, 2023.
Looking for Assistance?
We're here for you! Income eligible families must apply to receive holiday assistance by Friday, Dec. 8, 2023. Assistance Application will be accepted November 3, 2023 - Friday, December 8, 2023.
Donate a Gift or Gift Card
Donate a new unwrapped gift for a Bristol child up to 18 years of age! How to donate a gift:
- Drop off a donation at one of the collection boxes stationed around Bristol:
- Bristol City Hall (111 N. Main St.)
- Bristol Public Library (5 High St.)
- Bristol Fire Department (Each Station)
- Dennis Malone Aquatic Center (325 Mix St.)
- BPRYCS Office (51 High St.)
- Help us "Stuff-A-Cruiser" on Saturday, November 18th at the Bristol Walmart from 10AM to 2PM in partnership with the Bristol Police Department!
- Give a Gift Card! Gift cards allow youth to make their own shopping decisions, offer great flexibility & empower independence! Gift Cards can be dropped off at the BPRYCS Main Office at 51 High Street, Bristol, CT 06010
For those with no time or desire to shop, we also accept monetary donations to purchase gifts on your behalf. Donations can be made payable to Bristol Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services and mailed or dropped off to the BPRYCS Main Office (51 High St.), attn: Holiday Gift Giving Program.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
For more information and/or if you, your family, your company, or community group would like to be involved please visit www.BristolRec.com or reach out to Community Services Coordinator Aubrey Minkler, at (860) 314 - 4690 or firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include "Holiday Program" in the subject line!)
Additional Forms and Files: