Bristol Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services
Skip to nav
Get a taste of competitive swimming! Expert coaching on stroke technique, and great exercise in a team practice environment. There will be no make-up dates for inclement weather. Reserve your space now to work on your swimming strokes in the water!
What to expect:
- 60 Minute workouts under a coach's supervision
- Introduction to competitive swimming strokes and training techniques
- Focus on improving stroke technique via drills and constant feedback
- Starts and turns
- Great exercise and camaraderie with other swimmers
- For children ages 6-17 (swimmers will be grouped based on swimming ability)
- Participants must be able to swim at least 50 yards continuously and have the endurance needed to participate in 45 minute workouts.
**THIS IS NOT A LEARN TO SWIM PROGRAM
ALL REGISTRANTS MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM AT LEAST 50 YARDS**
Annual Membership 2021 REQUIRED (waiving this requirement at this time)